Do’s and Don’ts
We have a few basic guidelines to remember when using the KeyShot logo. Keep to these and you’ll be good to go.
- Use these files to refer to KeyShot.
- Use the files as provided or request other size or formats.
- Use these files when mentioning KeyShot in an article or in print.
- Use these files to promote your KeyShot generated visuals.
- Manipulate the logo colors.
- Change the logo proportions.
- Alter the logo’s orientation.
- Add another type, design, or photographic elements to the logo.
How to Write KeyShot
It’s pretty simple; KeyShot. The “K” and “S” in KeyShot are always capitalized. “KeyShot” is always combined without any space in between.